Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dolly Wink no:1 Lashes + LOTD + Project Diva F + Puream Circle Lenses

Hi !  It's been too long since I last posted, how have you guys been? I am good, except catching a cold and a little weight gain >-<  


I am kinda afraid of false lashes, it's because I accidentally plucked my own when I was trying to took them off once (ok... twice!) so I never ever touched them. BUT my own lashes seem so weak lately and I want to give them a break with all the heavy mascara. I tried again and this time it worked! I finally managed to wear false lashes lol yes it is actually a big deal for me ^_~

 
And yes, I got Project Diva F ! Finally a new game ^^ so much fun as always but I wish we could play old songs, too T_T maybe there will be a DLC ? I really hope so ...   

Me cosplaying Hatsune Miku here, an old picture but anyways, I love Miku <3


New stuff ^^


After using Skin79's hot pink BB cream for 3 years, I bought Lancome Teint Miracle 010 , it's not as matte as bb cream and not as white, too :D I like it! I also got Chanel Illusion d'ombre eyeshadow in fantasme 81, sparkly white, it's ok.

OOTD
  I was bored of using natural colors on my makeup so I made a change ^^


also got the Chinese issue of Vivi, lots of spring coords *____*


*****************************************************************


and one question girls

Anyone wore Puream series circle lenses? I wanna try one! I can't resist circle lenses at all lol Let me know ^^

25 comments:

  1. haven't try puream coz I already in love with geo lense.. u're beautiful as always ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not really good when it comes to putting false lashes on:(
    but i'm practicing now :)
    i also run out of my current bbcream so i bought a liquid foundation
    for a changed:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I am also practising but it takes so much time, I am thinking about giving up already haha

      thank you :)

      Delete
  3. you should become a model! you are so naturally beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahh~ You are so beautiful! *A* That cosplay of Miku is one of the best ones I've seen~
    I'm not good with putting on falsies either. ;u;
    Also, if that the March edition of Vivi in Chinese? o: I've been looking for one for a long time~ xD Hopefully, it comes to Canada too. *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, "one of the best" really made me feel proud xD

      yes, that's the March issue, I hope you can get it in Canada as well :)

      Delete
  5. Your eyes look sooo pretty here! And that Miku costume is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your OOTD, so dolly ! ^o^ And hm, I rarelly use false eyelashes, I feel more confortable without them and I just use mascara XD

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally understand you, it's the best :) thank you ^^

      Delete
  7. I've never tried putting on fake lashes, I'm scared I'll glue my eyes shut or something -_-

    I love Vivi, so jealous that you have access to them!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are so cute :D and I totally understand you, it's scary for me, too :D
      Thanks btw :)

      Delete
  8. So elegant!
    Love your coords :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so pretty xx

    ide love if you checked my blog! :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, im terrie, your fashion sense and your love for Chinese fashion inspires me a lot. wait, was that a PS3??? :]

    VISIT ME SOME TIME
    http://tcompah.blogspot.com/

    following on gfc



    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should wear eyelashes more often, they make your eyes look uber pretty ♥. I haven't tried the Puream CL, but the "girly chip" one is very similar to the dueba blossom brown. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) guess I'll stick to lashes for a while. Thank you ^^

      Delete
  12. I haven't tried coloured contacts before but I am obsessed with the dolly wink lashes. They are really the best on the market! You look fab in them! ^^ Very natural looking too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a coloured lens addict, I can't get enough xD lashes are new for me but I like them so far, thank you ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...